March 27 – April 2, 2024
(JUST A FEW ROOMS LEFT!)
JOIN US ON A FULLY-LICENSED PROGRAM IN
SUPPORT OF THE CUBAN PEOPLE
LIMITED TO 8 to 15 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM
This fully-licensed program is sanctioned by the U.S. Department of Treasury OFAC to travel legally to Cuba under the designation of Support for the Cuban People.
Included are all accommodations in Cuba, group transportation, airport transfers in Cuba, group tips for local guides and drivers, and most meals. Health insurance in Cuba for those 79 years of age and younger, is also included, plus much more.
Items not included are your airfare to and from Miami and to and from Havana; your tourist card issued for travel to Cuba (secured from the airline upon check-in and currently US$85), or a one-night hotel stay in Miami the day before the trip starts.
See the individual tabs below for much more detailed information on these incredible programs.
March 27 – April 2, 2024*
* That said, you’ll be required to arrive in Miami the day before the above dates in order to make what is expected to be an early morning flight to Havana the next morning.
$4,499 per person in Double Occupancy.
Please add $699 for Single Supplement if you’d like your own room throughout the program.
NOTE: Single rooms are strictly limited.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER
Please request the details of this trip by contacting your Tour Leader, Ralph Velasco, at ralph@ContinentalDRIFTER.co.
Your participation is not confirmed until the completed Reservation and Terms & Conditions Forms, plus an image of valid passport and payment in full, have been received.
Our Support for the Cuban People Program Includes (exact details subject to change)
- Cultural exchanges with local Cubans.
- Medical insurance while in Cuba for those 79 years of age and younger (included with your airline ticket to the island).
- Accommodations at a centrally-located casa particular in Havana.
- Breakfast daily and most other meals.
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout.
- Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver for most program activities.
- Day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Viñales Valley.
- Group tips for our guide(s), bus driver, and for all included meals.
Program Does Not Include
- Airfare to and from Miami from your home airport.
- Airfare to and from Havana from Miami (estimated to be around US$300).
- Accommodations in Miami the night before the program start date (we’ll provide hotel information).
- Fee for tourist card which is payable to the airline at check-in in Miami (currently US$85).
- Items of a personal nature such as, but not limited to, baggage fees, laundry, Internet access, telephone calls, additional tips, alcoholic beverages, and other items not specifically outlined as included in the Itinerary.
All activities and itinerary details are subject to change, but rest assured we’ll make every effort to provide a comparable alternative should changes to our schedule need to be made.